Tuesday, October 3, 2017

 I will start my blog-site out simply by saying that the mind travels to places we cannot or perhaps dare not travel to in real life. It has the ability to span universes; some that may exist only inside our minds. The thoughts, characters and creations that come to life inside of my books are those that awaken as soon as I touch my keyboard. 
 The question asked in the name of my blog-site is one I am asked more often than I could count for you. The answer is far more complicated than the question itself. Creatures that would scare the life out of many, scenarios that seem almost unimaginable {notice I did say "almost"} move across my screen, bringing to life the story as it unfolds in my mind. What lives inside this writers mind is a hat tipped upside down, filled with names and creatures and killers and lovers. It needs only to be shaken and then my mind reaches inside like long fingers, never knowing what i am going to pull out. Whatever it may be, a story is birthed and grows into adulthood.
  Stay with me as I take you down a road that this writer travels. I will insert thoughts and tell you  where my mind goes. I will walk you down a road that has been trampled and raked and trampled on again and again. I will show you how the mind of this writer twists and turns while trying to keep my head high enough not to drown in my own insanity. A gifted mind some call it while others say something very different from gifted. My novels are the things that go bump in my brain turned inside out. I hope that you will take a look at where my mind has beengoing for many years now. It all transfers from my head... to my screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment